crafts

Happy Valentine’s Day

February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day!  Did you get flowers?  No?  You should!  Go get yourself some.  And while you are at it, make yourself a pretty vessel to put them in.

IMG_6530

The fabulousness of a glittery, glam, mason jar vase is super easy and is not as messy as you think.  Just ask my husband.  Barely a glittery speck left behind after this DIY.

IMG_6494

The Style Sisters

House of Hepworths

Shabby Creek Cottage

The Brambleberry Cottage

Under the Table and Dreaming

• Reply The Style Sisters February 19, 2013 at 5:07 am

Love your glitter vase tutorial! Thanks for linking up to centerpiece Wed! I highlighted you on my blog tonight. Karin

• Reply akkiernan February 19, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Thanks for checking it out! Glad you enjoyed it!
    Anne

• Reply katiesnestingspot February 21, 2013 at 2:20 am

What a lovely glitter vase! Thank you for linking it up to A Crafty Soiree, I’m Malia’s cohostess and I featured yours in the newest one. Please come by to see your feature and share more of your creativity with us.

• Reply akkiernan February 21, 2013 at 2:53 am

I am so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you!
      Anne

• Reply Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage February 21, 2013 at 4:04 pm

So simple, yet so stylish! I love it!
    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. I hope you’ll join the fun often. Be sure to stop by today to see yourself featured.
    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

• Reply akkiernan February 21, 2013 at 6:58 pm

Thank you for taking the time to check it out! I will be sure to visit you often!
      Anne

• Reply sassygirlshop February 23, 2013 at 5:11 am

Love, love, love this idea! I am so doing this tomorrow. I picked up some happy yellow flowers from costco tonight. Thanks for the inspiration

• Reply akkiernan February 23, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Fabulous! I am thinking of some more for a party coming up. Yellow would be great!