crafts

quick canvas diy {wordless wednesday}

November 20, 2013

diy-shine-canvas-artshine-canvas-suppliesshine-canvas-step-oneshine-canvas-step-twoshine-canvasquick-diy-shine-canvas

Signature

A Handmade Holiday Link
Inspiration Gallery
Bloom
Gingerly Made
The Merriest Blog Hop

• Reply Corey @ Tinysidekick November 21, 2013 at 12:54 pm

This is awesome! I love quick art with a lot of impact. Thanks for linking up to A Handmade Holiday Link Party! I’ll be sharing this :)

• Reply Alicia November 23, 2013 at 1:42 pm

This is a fantastic idea! And I’m so impressed that you were able to give a tutorial with a Wordless Wednesday post. Kudos 😉 If you get the chance, I’d love for you to share any of your winter/Christmas-inspired posts at “The Merriest Blog Hop”. Here’s the link: http://www.aromaofhim.com/2013/11/the-merriest-blog-hop-1-countdown-to.html

The party happens each Friday leading up to Christmas :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!

• Reply Anne November 23, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Thanks for stopping by! I will definitely link up.

• Reply Alicia November 27, 2013 at 4:04 am

Stopping by one more time to let you know I’ll be featuring this post for this week’s party! Maybe it’s my obsession with the color gold this year or the fact that I can never say no to a canvas. Nevertheless, this project speaks my crafty love language :-)

• Reply Deonna Wade November 24, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Hey Anne! It’s Deonna from the Child at Heart blog! Thank you so much for linking up at the Merriest Blog Hop! I can’t wait to see all of your holiday ideas each Friday…This is SO pretty. I think it’s great for the holidays or any time! I am constantly doing something with a canvas and I might just have to copy you :) This week I made a holiday canvas with lights! You’ll have to come check it out.

• Reply Anne November 24, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Thanks for stopping by and happy to hear that you like the canvas art. I can hardly resist picking up those little canvases at the craft stores whenever I see they are on sale…so many possibilities! I would love to see your canvas with lights. Sounds pretty!!!

• Reply Alexis @ Persia Lou November 26, 2013 at 7:26 pm

So pretty! Can’t beat something simple that looks so great! Thanks so much for linking up to the Handmade Holiday Link Party!